The waitlist for Phase 2 selection will close at 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 30. Beginning at 5:01 p.m. on April 30, all donors joining the waitlist will be eligible for Phase 3 only. Phase 3 waitlist participants will have the opportunity to select from remaining inventory after Phases 1 and 2 seat selections are complete.
If you have already committed to a seating option, you do not need to enroll in the Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List. You will be offered the opportunity to enroll in the upgrade process as well as inform the Foundation about your interest in additional seats when you select your seats in early 2015.
To enroll in the Redevelopment of Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List:
- You will need to be a member of the 12th Man Foundation in good standing. If you are not already a member, you will need to make a $150 contribution that will activate your membership for 2014 and will keep you active through the January 15, 2015 Priority Point calculation.
NOTE: If you are already a 12th Man Foundation member, you do not need to make an additional annual contribution of $150 at this time.
- At the time of enrollment on the Wait List, you will be asked to make a $25 per seat Kyle Field Campaign Gift.
- Your $25 per seat Kyle Field Campaign gift is a one-time capital campaign gift to assist with the construction costs of the Redevelopment of Kyle Field. It is a non-refundable gift.
- Your Kyle Field Campaign Gift will be applied towards the Campaign Gift requirements for any seating option you are able to select.
- In the Spring of 2015, the following selection order will take place, in order of Priority Points as of January 15, 2015:
Seat Selection Phase 1: All accounts with a seating option on their account that have paid at least 2/5th of their Campaign Gift pledge will select their seats in their designated seating option. Upgrades and increases in quantity will not be permitted during this phase of selections.
Seat Selection Phase 2: Based on construction timeline and the availability of seats following the Phase 1 selection, a Phase 2 selection may be held prior to the start of the 2015 season. Members on the Wait List and members who have indicated an interest in changing their Phase I seat selection will be given the opportunity to select from any remaining seats based on their Jan 15,2015 priority point calculation.
- Enrolling in the Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List is not a guarantee of seats for the 2015 season.
- There is not a wait list for a specific section or seating option. Any available seating options will be offered to you based on your Priority Points as of January 15, 2015.
- If you are a member of the Texas A&M Lettermen’s Association, your initial seating option selection process will be conducted in the spring of 2014. Therefore, it is not necessary to enroll in the Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List at this time.