The waitlist for Phase 2 selection closed at 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 30. Beginning at 5:01 p.m. on April 30, all donors joining the waitlist will be eligible for Phase 3 only. Phase 3 waitlist participants will have the opportunity to select from remaining inventory after Phases 1 and 2 seat selections are complete.
If you have already committed to a seating option, you do not need to enroll in the Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List. You will be offered the opportunity to enroll in the upgrade process as well as inform the Foundation about your interest in additional seats when you select your seats in early 2015.
To enroll in the Redevelopment of Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List:
- Complete the Wait List form. You will be asked to make a $25 per seat Kyle Field Campaign Gift.
- Your $25 per seat Kyle Field Campaign gift is a one-time capital campaign gift to assist with the construction costs of the Redevelopment of Kyle Field. It is a non-refundable gift.
- Your Kyle Field Campaign Gift will be applied towards the Campaign Gift requirements for any seating option you are able to select.
- The Phase 2 seat selection process will begin June 1, 2015. Individuals on the wait list will receive their seat selection appointment time beginning May 27.
- The Phase 3 seat selection process will begin June 15, 2015.
- Enrolling in the Kyle Field Seating Option Wait List is not a guarantee of seats for the 2015 season.
- With the exception of seating for Faculty & Staff and Lettermen, there is not a wait list for a specific section or seating option. Any available seating options will be offered to you based on your Priority Points as of January 15, 2015.
- Faculty & Staff may review the Faculty & Staff ticketing policy here.