Online Seat Selection Process
The 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process will begin in early August.
Please keep in mind that the inventory will be fluid, and it will change as fellow season ticket holders make their selections and change locations throughout the process.
Season ticket holders who have opted into the process will have the opportunity to change the location of their seats and purchase additional seats.
- You may swap your current seats for any available inventory in any area of Reed Arena.
- You may split your current seats. For example, if you selected 4 seats in the Baseline, you could:
- Move all 4 seats to the Courtside.
- Keep 2 seats in the Baseline and move 2 seats to the Sideline.
- Stay in the Baseline, but move to a different section or row.
- Season tickets may be subject to an annual seat contribution.
- If the seats you select are more expensive than the original seats, you will pay the additional amounts due for the season tickets and the annual seat contribution.
- If the seats you select are less expensive than the original seats, any difference in ticket price will be refunded. Donation amounts will not be refunded.
- To view a seating map with annual seat contribution amounts, click here for men’s basketball and click here for women’s basketball.
- You will have the opportunity to add up to 6 additional seats, even without prior payment. You will be required to pay for any additional tickets upon completion of the 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process.
The opt-in deadline for the 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process is 5 p.m. on July 12, 2019.
Participating in the 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process
- You may opt into the 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process on your renewal application by clicking “Yes” on “Basketball Online Seat Selection Opt In”.
- You will have the opportunity to add up to 6 additional seats without prior payment.
- You will be required to pay for any additional tickets upon completion of the 2019-20 Basketball Online Seat Selection Process.
In late July, appointment times and instructions for accessing the system will be sent by email and posted in your Account Manager. If you do not receive any correspondence, please visit your Account Manager to view your appointment time or contact the 12th Man Foundation at 888-992-4443.
- You will be able to access the system to view available inventory 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. You will not be able to access the system prior to this time or after your appointment time concludes.
- If you miss your appointment time, you forfeit your opportunity to participate in the process.
- If you opt in for an appointment time but later change your mind, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the process.
- If you decide to keep your original seats during your appointment, you may simply exit the system without confirming a change in seats and you will retain your original seats.
If you change the location of your seats and complete the online process, the transaction is final. Do not release your original seats unless you are certain you want to change seating. The 12th Man Foundation cannot restore your original seats.