THE 1922 FUND
Make an Indelible Impact with a Philanthropic Endowment
The 1922 Fund represents our desire to endow scholarships for all student-athletes at Texas A&M.
Texas A&M Athletics was changed forever on January 2, 1922. That was the day E. King Gill was called from the crowd to put on a uniform and stand ready for his team.
It was a transformative moment for our great university, and Gill's actions still resonate as new generations of Aggies stand in support their teams.
Following in Gill's footsteps, you can make an indelible impact on Texas A&M Athletics by endowing a scholarship through the 1922 Fund.
For in-state student-athletes, the cost of tuition & fees, equipment, travel, and other expenses averages over $73,000 per year. For an out-of-state student-athlete, that number reaches almost $93,000.
Our goal is to fully endow scholarships for every student-athlete at Texas A&M, building a sustainable model of funding where your investment can provide the opportunity for Aggie student-athletes to excel on the field, in the classroom, and in the community.
A gift to the the 1922 Fund is a direct investment in the long-term viability and success of Texas A&M Athletics. We invite you to make a transformative impact in the future of our student-athletes.
Benefits of Philanthropic Endowments
Includes all benefits from the $250,000 level and below
- 12th Man Foundation will discuss recognition opportunities
Includes all benefits from the $100,000 level and below
- A donor spotlight article in 12th Man Magazine
Includes all benefits from the $50,000 level and below
- Assignment of a specific student-athlete's scholarship
Includes all benefits from the $25,000 level and below
- A plaque for donors's home and recognition in 12th Man Foundation offices
- Recognition on field of supported program or Kyle Field during a game
- Champions Council membership for 5 year term
- Annual endowment report
- Recognition on the 12th Man Foundation website
- One-time recognition in 12th Man magazine
"It gives me chills thinking about having a scholarship to attend Texas A&M. It means an opportunity to get a degree from the best school and play the best football in the country."